StaffCounter PRO for Android
StaffCounter PRO for Android – a hidden monitoring appication. It is easy to download and install. For Android 4.1 and newer.
- Logs the employee’s telephone conversations, including the number and the name of the subscriber, as well as the duration of the call;
- Log SMS text (incoming, outgoing);
- Log Wi-Fi, USB, SD card;
- Log opened Applications;
- Log phone activity periods;
- Logs GPS coordinates, allowing you to trace an employee’s route over the working day;
- Writes all activity to a log file and sends it to the data.staffcounter.net server.
- Invisible. StaffCounter Pro is not visible in the main Application list by default.
- Records calls, you can listen to the audio conversation of in/out coming calls recorded on the target phone;
- Tracks the user’s web use, namely the addresses and the amount of time he/she spends on sites.
- Tracks photos taken by the phone, you can view the pictures uploaded to your online account;
- Ultimate keylogger feature: by using screen text capture or virtual keyboard replacement;
- Records incoming and outgoing messages of 11 Messengers: IMO, Skype, Facebook, Line, Viber, Whatsapp, Kik, Hike, BBM, Tango and KakaoTalk.
- Records surrounded sound by call from secret number;
- Informs about its current location (by SMS request);
- Call-back (by SMS request);
- Informs about current active application (by SMS request);
- Password protection allows to stop unwanted access to StaffCounter settings;
How to prepare a phone for StaffCounter PRO installation.
- Disable anti-virus protection for a while, because any monitoring program can be detected as a spyware.
- Device Settings–>Security–>Unknown sources (Allow installation of non-Market applications)
- You need to other monitoring applications, including free version of StaffCounter monitoring agent, because it is incompatible with StaffCounter PRO.
- Uninstall Helper Service, if it was installed before.
- Login please your personal account on stafcounter.net site;
- Go to Download page and download StaffCounter PRO for Android;
- Install PRO_agenet.apk
First launching of the application on Android 4.1 and newer:
- Open installed application. Here you need to click all these buttons from top to botton to configure and connect the application to your account.
- Click Allow usage data access; Click System Android. Switch on Allow usage tracking;
- Go back and click Allow Administration access. Click Activate;
- Go back and click Install Support Android. Click Install;
- Go back and click Activate Support Android. Switch Support Android on
- Go back and click Connect to Server.
- Click Select Server to upload. Choose data.staffcounter.net;
- Click on Your account. Write your e-mail address, user for the registration on staffcounter.net.
- Go back and click Hide the application icon;
- Delete the packages if you don’t need them anymore.
- In newer versions, ALL monitoring settings are regulated on the server side. All options except the connection address, changed locally on the phone, will be replaced with the settings from the server. In order to change the settings on the server side, login your account on the StaffCounter server and open the Settings page. Select the desired department from the list. Monitoring settings are changed for the entire department at once. After disabling or enabling options, click the Save Settings button and restart the computer or phone. Without being rebooted, the new configuration will be applied within an hour.
- To launch StaffCounter PRO control panel locally, call *123456#
- To see the settings, click hardware menu button or use menu of StaffCounter PRO applcaiton.
- If you want to connect the tracking program to another StaffCounter account or to another existing virtual device in your account, click the Change button and enter the e-mail or identifier in the user account email field. Click the Connect (Test Connection) button.
- Launch please Android menu, Settings, Applications;
- Find Support Android and uninstall it.
- Back in Settings, Security, Device Administrators. Uncheck System Android;
- Back in Settings, Applications;
- Find System Android and uninstall it. Find Android keyboard and uninstall it as well