StaffCounter.net – Tracking working hours & Activity monitoring system.
If you need a solution for tracking computer activity in your office, we are proud to offer you our new service. StaffCounter is an online time-tracking & activity-monitoring system that allows you to monitor the quality of your employees’ work on the computer.
Available for Windows (RDS included) | macOS | Android OS | Linux
StaffCounter provides information on employees’ activities at their computers during working hours:
– timesheets and time-tracking,
– web history,
and search terms.
The unique Violation Alert feature allows StaffCounter to be left running on its own and managers won’t need to constantly check the productivity of their employees online. StaffCounter will send an e-mail notification only when a problematic situation arises:
– Excessive browsing of entertainment sites.
– The use of unknown or unproductive programs and websites accounts for over 50% of working hours.
This allows managers to save time and react quickly to rule violations.
VIEWING THE USER ACTIVITY MONITORING LOG
Report storing for 40 days
Up to 15 MB per device / Up to 5 devices
User Activity Log
Pauses and breaks tracking
Start and end of a working day tracking
Internet usage tracking
Export to EXCEL
Record of window title of an application
Access to own performance report
Stop/restart user monitoring
Hide the StaffCounter icon from the system tray
Activity monitoring and productivity measurement
Report storing for 3 Months
Up to 800 MB per device
Screenshots (Windows, macOS, Linux)
Webcams (Windows, macOS)
“Smart Screenshot” Option (Windows, macOS, Linux)
Deep monitoring (Windows)
Statistics of Websites using
Gallery of screenshots/webcams (Windows, macOS, Linux)
Employee Activity Hours
Statistics of application usage
Report: Productivity by categories
Report on working hours, lateness, and overtime
Productivity and application usage summary
Search by active apps
General agent settings
The setting of the schedule of departments and holidays
Setting the time for receiving reports by e-mail
The setting of Productivity Categories
The setting of productivity for Applications
Permission to view the analytics of your department \ employees to other users
Ability to download an archive of all activity
Email reports: Violation Notices
Email reports: Full daily, weekly, and monthly
Email Report: Employee log
Email Report: Internet usage
Email report: Applications usage
StaffCounter Server on-premise
Professional features on your local server
All PRO features and data retention period without limits on your private server or cloud. End-2-End encryption included to adhere GDPR compliance. Trial time, SLA support, deployment assistance.
StaffCounter Server features:
|– Estimates working hours;|
– Daily usage;
– Activity from last month;
– Reports creating;
– Keystroke quantity;
– Skype correspondence monitoring;
– Time spent working with programs or websites;
– DLP features;
– File access monitoring
|– Beginning and end of a working day;|
– Number and duration of breaks;
– Productivity measurement;
– Rule-breaking alerts;
– Keystrokes analysis;
– Monitor Skype chats;
– Web camera shots;
– Ambient Sound recording;
– File upload monitoring;
– Invisible agent mode;
|– All departments overview|
– Data access audit trail
– Control over Managers
– Server Admin Panel;
– Individual web interface;
– Open source code;
– Support by phone;
– End-2-end encryption;
– Unlimited data storage
- When registering you don’t have to give any company information, credit card number, or the real names and e-mail addresses of your employees.
- You can add more employees to monitor at any time.
- You can change between the paid package and back or give up the service at any time.
- Payment will be charged on a quarterly/half-year/yearly basis for each employee that you add to the system.
- Your account will be automatically converted to a free package when the trial period finishes or if payment is not made.