We assure you that the privacy and safety of our users’ information is one of our priorities for ensuring the quality of service to StaffCounter’s customers. For the transparency of our service, the StaffCounter Server and Agent for Windows are available as open source.
The SafeJKA company represents and warrants that:
- It will not make use of the user’s information while providing StaffCounter services or after. We only share data used for the payment process with 3rd party payment providers: 2checkout.com and Mycommerce.com .
- StaffCounter will not release any information on the user’s computer to any party without the user’s consent.
- StaffCounter users will not have access to the personal information of other users or to information to which these users have not given permission.
- When multiple users access StaffCounter, other users of the service cannot in any way gain access to any information about other users or their data.
- Users may at any time delete their profiles at StaffCounter.net, which automatically deletes all data stored in the StaffCounter database.
- StaffCounter not does and never will store the user’s data, data entered into internet forms, or anything else without the knowledge of the user. StaffCounter stores only statistical data: the names of programs, websites, and periods of time when applications were actually used.
The following is an example of the data which StaffCounter Agent sends to the server:
- The user may stop monitoring at any time by clicking on the StaffCounter icon in the system tray, and the program will then stop tracking what the user does at the computer. To reactivate one’s StaffCounter account, one must again click “Resume”.
- Before use, StaffCounter will ask for information for creating a user profile: e-mail address, name, and surname. The user may optionally specify the workplace and the number of employees at this workplace.
- The StaffCounter program gathers information on use of the computer and sends this to its server for analysis over a secure HTTPS connection.
- StaffCounter allows to use optional End-2-End encryption for devices data and in this case has Zero Access to the data.
- StaffCounter complies with GDPR requirements when you enable End-2-End encryption in your account. Employees’ identities pseudonymization, data access audit trails, accountability.
If you have any questions on anything not mentioned here, please contact us.