using StaffCounter Cloud or Server On-Premise
StaffCounter is a fully automated time-tracking and monitoring system, which allows you to know of what your employees are really doing on a Computer.
User Activity Monitoring Software benefits:
1. Adhere GDPR compliance with personal data security assessment
2. Real-time track of what/where/when related to suspicious user activity with personal data
3. Digital forensics for incident response
4. Сontrol the quality and timing of tasks
5. Objectively evaluate the work of each individual employee
6. Effectively distribute the load and get real results
7. Monthly employee performance reports
8. Monitor new and remote employees
9. Always be aware of the work, while traveling
10. Start collecting data in just a few minutes!
User Activity Monitoring
Insider Threat Detection and Management
Remote Workforce Management
Full data encryption
Choose one of the three StaffCounter subscriptions and start User Activity Monitoring. Military-grade end-2-end encryption included.
StaffCounter Server on-premise.
SELF-HOSTED STAFFCOUNTER SERVER: FULL DATA CONTROL AND PRIVACY
– End-2-end encrypted employee statistics;
– All data is collected on your cloud;
– All PRO features are included;
– Free updates for 1 year;
StaffCounter deeply tracks what/where/when related to personal data access.
Deep tracking and access audit
StaffCounter User Activity Monitoring technology is based on deep events inspection, User Behavior Analysis engine, and Data Leak Prevention modules developed by SafeJKA and approved by KidLogger for ten years in the consumer market.
StaffCounter is available for computers and smartphones
running Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android
According to experts, the following technical strategies may help to form your GDPR compliance plan:
– Auditing of personal data access and modifications;
– Secure archiving of audit records;
– Tracking and monitoring sensitive data access.
– End-2-end encrypted personal data