Now StaffCounter is able to automatically generate Alerts on violations. If an employee spends too much time with entertainment web sites, games or other non-productive activity, then StaffCounter generates an email alert immediately.
To enable Automatic Alerts you should log into account on staffcounter.net and go to Settings page. Check ‘Productivity alerts’ on.
Now you will be informed by e-mail, if:
1. An employee more than 50% of working time is busy with non-productive applications and web-sites;
2. More than 50% of his activity are neutral applications;
3. More than 50% of his applications are unknown, uncategorized;
4. Employee was absent today;
5. Employee working time is too small (less than 15 mins) for Today;
6. Weekly non-productive or unknown working time is more than 5 hours;
7. A new employee was added to your account.