We are glad to announce StaffCounter Server (On-Premise) v.6.0 with End-2-End Encryption support. With this update, we continue to improve information security features of the product. StaffCounter solution is the first employee/computer monitoring system in the world that allows to protect and anonymize employees’ data with the most strong GDPR requirements. End-2-End encryption protocol designed in such a way that master encryption key exists only in End-Point computer/device or Web browser of account manager.
What’s new in StaffCounter Server:
- Added End-2-End Encryption feature. Profile section was updated with “Enable End-2-End Encryption” button and encryption data review, backup and restore. Added Browser-based on-the-fly decryption mode. Alt+X shortkey displays an Encryption status window where you can disable on-the-fly decryption.
- Added Dashboard Collapsed view – it allows to view only the list of departments in the Dashboard.
- Unified Admin panel login.
- Summary report now contains Idle time.
- Improved Screenshots report.
- Web addresses display now by two-line on the “Log View” page.
- Bug fixing in StaffCounter Server admin panel.
Currently, StaffCounter agents for Windows, Linux and Android are updated with End-2-End Encryption support. Mac OS X agent update will be released soon. The 6.0 version of StaffCounter Server has backward compatibility with any existing agent applications. This update is free for customers who ordered the product after September 2020.