Any Windows, Mac or Linux* operating system on the employee’s workstation.
On the server side:
- a Windows/Linux PC that can be accessed over the LAN from all employee PCs. You do not need to install any additional server software.
- Windows / Linux based computer with VirtualBox installed (free) or KVM / XEN
- Minimum 8 GB RAM, 50 GB free disk space.
– compatible with ERP – data export via API is possible
– We periodically, once in 4-5 months, post updates for the server.
StaffCounter Server on-premise.
For the local network.
Monitor how employees spend their working time over your office’s local network.
Information is kept completely confidential
All details of employee productivity are saved only within your office’s local network.
Information gathered can be stored for an unlimited amount of time
The period for which activity logs and screenshots are stored is limited only by the free disk space on your server.
Save on the costs of supporting a server application
You don’t need to waste time configuring and supporting the server side. StaffCounter LAN uses standard ways of exchanging data over the network. We’ll show you how to set up a shared folder on a Windows or Linux computer in your office that is always kept turned on.
Additional tools for monitoring computers:
Log all text entered at the keyboard, an audio recording of the office, Skype monitoring.
StaffCounter Server on-premise
a professional open-source software for local time-tracking system
StaffCounter Server 100
StaffCounter Server Pro