StaffCounter for the local network
Monitor how employees spend their working time over your office’s local network.
Information is kept completely confidential
All details of employee productivity are saved only within your office’s local network.
Information gathered can be stored for an unlimited amount of time
The period for which activity logs and screenshots are stored, is limited only by the free disk space on your server.
Save on the costs of supporting a server application
You don’t need to waste time on configuring and supporting the server side. StaffCounter LAN uses standard ways of exchanging data over the network. We’ll show you how to set up a shared folder on a Windows or Linux computer in your office that is always kept turned on.
Additional tools for monitoring computers:
Log all text entered at the keyboard, audio recording of the office, Skype monitoring.
StaffCounter Server – a professional open-source software for local time-tracking system
StaffCounter Server Standart
Support of the installation by e-mail, 1 month of free updates
StaffCounter Server Pro
Priority in support by mail and by phone, 1 year of free updates
- Web server of StaffCounter is provided with open source PHP.
- One-time payment for full-time license includes e-mail support.
- Upgrades and maximal number of employees depend of license type.
- On upgrade from Basic and Standard we provide you a 15% discount.
- Get 1 month for free on http://data.staffcounter.net