StaffCounter application for Android
What is StaffCounter for Android?
StaffCounter for Android is a program for monitoring telephone activity. It logs the user’s activity on the phone and sends this data to the StaffCounter server.
- It monitors how long the client has worked in all applications;
- it logs GPS coordinates, allowing you to trace an employee’s route over the working day;
- it writes all activity to a log file and sends it to the data.staffcounter.net server.
- It can be disabled by the user by clicking the Stop monitoring button and installing off-working hours.
Installing and configuring StaffCounter for Android
The simple version of Staffcounter for Android is published on the Google Play Market, and you can install it from here>>
You can also download the Staffcounter application from our site. In this case, you must allow the installation of apps from unknown sources before installing StaffCounter (go to Settings > Security > Device administration and check the “Unknown sources” option).
- Launch the Staffcounter and provide all necessary resources:
- Allow the Staffcounter application to have access to the phone’s locations, calls, etc.:
- And allow access to the app database:
- Click Ignore Battery optimization to prevent Staffcounter stop to save power. Click Allow.
- Click Allow Staffcounter over others.
- In the main window of the application click the Connect to Staffcounter.net button:
- Click the StaffCounter account and input the email address, used for the registration.;
- After the connection, you will see the ID of this device on the Staffcounter.net server.
- It is possible to stop and start the monitoring:
- The options of the Staffcounter are read-only because you can change them only from the server side:
- But in the application, you can install working hours.
Uninstalling StaffCounter from a phone or tablet
To uninstall StaffCounter, follow the standard uninstallation procedure for all Android applications. Open Settings > Applications > StaffCounter and choose Uninstall.
StaffCounter Pro for Android
What is StaffCounter Pro?
An extended version of StaffCounter Pro for Android has all the features of a regular client and allows you to get advanced options for tracking mobile devices. Also, this version is able to work completely unnoticed by the user and contains a module for protection against deletion.
Differences from free StaffCounter for Android
Benefits of StaffCounter Pro KMA for Android:
- monitoring messaging applications: SMS, Skype, Viber, etc.;
- sending photos taken by the camera device;
- recording voice calls;
- remote control by SMS (instant location, call back, and listening to the surrounding sounds);
- stop protection module;
- imperceptible to user work.