StaffCounter to record by work shedule, mouse movers and Internet connection status
We would like to announce a new version of the StaffCounter agent with new features that allow for better monitor the status of remote employees. Now StaffCounter agent is able to record the status of the Internet connection, differentiate between true idle time and mouse movers, and automatically suspend time recording out of the work hours periods.
- Added a new setting to record Internet connection status.
- Added capability to detect “mouse movers” and include it as Idle/Pause time in time tracking data.
- Allows to record time tracking data only according to working schedule, while automatically stopping monitoring out of working time.
- Added Windows Defender exception during installation
- Added new parameter for setup file /ignoreusers, it allows defining user accounts list that needs to be excluded from the monitoring process.